Zonta Club of Kenmore
2017 SANDRA CIAMPA AWARD
The Zonta Club of Kenmore is accepting applications for its 2016 Sandra Ciampa Award for Women Entering or Returning to the Workforce. A minimum of $500 will be awarded to a woman who will enter or re-enter the workforce. The award is intended to help support expenses associated with professional and/or occupational development, including job training, job advancement or educational enrichment. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, business school or job training center in September 2016.
The award evaluation criteria include the following:
- Must be a female resident of Kenmore or the Town of Tonawanda.
- Pending acceptance at an accredited college, university, business school or job training center during September 2016.
- Must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Two letters of recommendation (other than relatives) must accompany this application.
- Must include with your application a personal letter describing your educational and/or career goals and how the Zonta Award would help you attain these goals.
- Must participate in a personal interview with the Zonta Academic Achievement Committee.
- Failure to complete the entire application and/or failure to meet any of the above criteria may disqualify the applicant.
- Application must be legible.
Send completed application packet by February 25, 2017, in order that we may review them and schedule personal interviews in a timely fashion. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Mail applications to: Zonta Club of Kenmore
PO Box 389
Buffalo, NY 14223
If there are any questions, please feel free to call Kathy at 997-2010.